Kirsten Dunst swears by natural hair growth products

Superstar actress Kirsten Dunst has been revealing her beauty secrets – and it turns out she’s a big fan of the best hair growth products.

Kirsten told Hello! magazine just how she gets her skin looking so good. “First, I stay out of the sun,” she said. 

“I like how it looks when someone is tanned, but it doesn't work with my skin, it’s too sensitive. And I do like natural products. I use Dr Hauschka.”

She particularly likes Dr Hauschka's body oils, and continued: “I think organic and natural is probably best.”

Kirsten also revealed her daily beauty routine. “I cleanse my face only at night and use moisturiser both evening and morning,” she said.

She also told the magazine who has taught her the most about beauty. “My mom,” she said. “She is part owner of a beauty salon, Belle Visage, in San Fernando Valley. I get family discount rates for all my girlfriends and we have facials every two months or so."