Lady Gaga goes for a more natural hair style - avoid inorganic hair products

Lady Gaga has changed her look dramatically – and she’s gone for a more natural hair style by using natural hair growth products for women.

Last time she was on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar, she was wearing her trademark pink hair and some weird bones on her face.

She told the reporter then: “They come out when I’m inspired”. We thought perhaps she should see a doctor…

But now she’s on the cover of Harper’s once more, and looks very different. She’s got long, natural, flowing hair and a lot less make-up - but she looks pretty spectacular all the same.

However, she tells the magazine her new look isn’t really very important. “I don’t really view it as ‘natural,’” she said. “I think that artifice is the new reality. It’s more about just being honest and sincere to the core of what you do.

“Whether I’m wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I’m always the same person inside.”