What hair growth products Christopher Kane is Using?

Cue copious excitement and raucous applause ladies, because we are thrilled to announce that designer extraordinaire Christopher Kane and the clever backstage styling experts TIGI have teamed up to create this beauteous knotted hairband, available FREE at Tigi Catwalk salons when you purchase 2 Catwalk by TIGI products. A no brainer if ever there was one!

“We believe hair and fashion are intrinsically linked,” explains TIGI Creative Director Nick Irwin. “It’s important that we translate the ideas we create backstage at catwalk shows into looks that girls can wear in their everyday lives and do themselves.” And we couldn't agree more...  Check out our exclusive interview with Mr Kane himself (below), to discover exactly how the collaboration came to life and what hair growth products for women he uses:

Grazia Daily: What was the thinking behind the release of this headband?
Christopher Kane: It was inspired by the leather detailing in my AW12 collection – I thought this would be good to pick up on in the hair.

Grazia Daily: Who came up with the concept?
Christopher Kane: It developed from a long line of collaboration with TIGI – I have worked with them since SS10 and we have discussed various ways to collaborate.


Grazia Daily: How did you land on this particular design – why did you decide to go with leather and why not fabric/colour/print?
Christopher Kane: It was a no brainer; I wanted the head band to look timeless and classic, with a sweet but tough edge. The black leather will always be cool and easy to style.

Grazia Daily: How did the collaboration with TIGI work?
Christopher Kane: I’ve worked together with TIGI for a few years now; they do the hair for my shows, and always create a great style to accompany my work. They asked me if I wanted to do it and I said yes.

Grazia Daily: How do you perceive this band being styled?
Christopher Kane: Honestly, I think it is lovely to see people wear things in their own individual style so anything goes. That’s how I think about all of my work.